Atlas of Reconstructive Surgery: A Case-Based Approach, 1st Edition
- Presents a wide variety of cases covering reconstructive surgery of the body, face, and upper and lower limbs.
- Details how to optimize every aspect of care for the reconstructive surgery patient, including postoperative care and long-term follow-up for each case.
- Demonstrates Dr. Pu’s techniques through intraoperative photos and procedural video clips.
- Includes key procedures such as facial reconstruction, complex leg reconstruction, and staging and combining of reconstructive surgeries.
- Includes surgical pearls throughout.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.