Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition
Start your veterinary technician education off on the right foot with Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition. Combining expert clinical coverage with engaging writing and vivid illustrations, this popular text is the key to understanding the anatomic and physiologic principles that will carry you throughout your career. In addition to its comprehensive coverage of the diverse ways in which animal bodies function at both the systemic and cellular levels, this textbook features a variety of helpful application boxes, vocabulary lists, and Test Yourself questions in every chapter to ensure you have a firm grasp of anatomic structure and its relevance to clinical practice.
- NEW and UPDATED! Hundreds of high-quality, full color illustrations detail anatomic structures to enhance your understanding of their functions.
- NEW! Student chapter review questions on the Evolve companion website help reinforce key topics in each chapter.
- Clinical Application boxes throughout the text demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomic and physiologic principles.
- Chapter outlines summarize the contents of each chapter at the major concept level.
- Test Yourself questions recap important information that appeared in the preceding section.
- Comprehensive glossary at the end of the text provides concise definitions and phonetic pronunciations of terms.