Complications in Orthopaedics: Pediatrics, 1st Edition
- Describes how to navigate the most common or most devastating errors and complications in pediatric orthopaedic surgery, combining the breadth of knowledge of academic surgeons with the “‘in-the-trenches skills of community surgeons.
- Follows a templated, reader-friendly format throughout.
- Emphasizes how to recognize and avoid errors, with thorough coverage of preoperative errors, intraoperative issues, and postoperative complications.
- Includes video clips, clinical images, and MRI and CT scans to enhance and reinforce the material.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.