Decision-Making in Adult Neurology, 1st Edition
- Outlines the key decision points in patient management, providing a wealth of systematic information; that ensures you take into account the proper physical signs and test results that will guide your recommendations.
- Contains 119 algorithms covering symptoms and signs, specific neurologic conditions, vascular disorders, seizures, head trauma, neoplastic disease, peripheral nervous disorders, and muscle disease.
- Accompanies each algorithm with brief text that explains the significance of important decision points.
- Provides step-by-step decision-making guidelines for testing and management of paraneoplastic diseases, choice of initial MS therapy, evaluation of incidentally discovered MRI white matter lesions, management of asymptomatic carotid stenosis, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices