Decompressive Techniques, 1st Edition
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest decompressive procedures.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as percutaneous lumbar decompression, endoscopic discectomy, percutaneous discectomy, and more.
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.