Dermatology Essentials, 2nd Edition
- Features a highly user-friendly, „easy-in-easy-out“ format and a wealth of tables and schematics for instant visual comprehension.
- Helps you visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 1,800 typical clinical images, illustrations, and line drawings.
- Includes numerous practical tables, intuitive artworks, and logical algorithms to help you avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
- Expedites decision making with easily recognizable DDx and Rx sections that provide rapid, direct reference to current guidance and treatment recommendations. Downloadable worksheets are also available.
- Features unique introductory chapters that cover the basic principles of dermatology, bedside diagnostics, and clinical approach to a fever and rash—extremely helpful information for the beginner.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.