Distal Radius Fractures, 1st Edition
- Combines current best practices with the knowledge and experience of a global team of expert contributing authors, with a focus on practical use in applying the evidence.
- Covers need-to-know topics such as anatomy and biomechanics, diagnostic management, acute fracture management, management of pediatric and elderly fractures, and more.
- Includes valuable case scenarios, technical tips and tricks, and pearls and pitfalls.
- Features high-quality illustrations including CT scans, x-rays, and clinical photographs.
- Consolidates the latest evidence on distal radius fractures into one convenient resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.