Essentials of Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Dentistry, 1st Edition
Choose the pharmacology textbook that’s ideal for the classroom, chairside use, and reference! Essentials of Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Dentistry provides a clear, succinct guide to the pharmacologic information you need to know in dental practice. The book’s streamlined approach makes it easier to understand and apply the principles of pharmacology, the ways that drugs affect the body, and the risk of adverse drug interactions. With this knowledge, you will prepare for success on the IMBDE — and optimize patient care by factoring in the drugs they take. Written by noted dental educators Frank Dowd and Angelo Mariotti, Essentials includes a fully searchable eBook version free with each print purchase.
- Emphasis on dental applications of pharmacology helps students connect pharmacologic concepts, principles, and medications with clinical practice.
- eBook version is included with print purchase, allowing students to access all of the text, figures, and references, plus self-test questions, animations, and video discussions, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Concise, key content focuses on the material students need to know to prepare for the INBDE (Integrated National Board Dental Examination).
- 200 full-color illustrations depict important content and make understanding easier.
- Animations and video discussions accompany each chapter, and may be accessed through the eBook included with print purchase.
- INBDE-style, self-test questions help students assess their knowledge of the material.