Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries, 1st Edition
- Uses a step-by-step, evidence-based approach to cover biomechanically validated surgical techniques and postoperative rehabilitation, enabling surgeons and physicians to more comprehensively treat sports medicine knee injuries.
- Covers the basic anatomy and biomechanics of the knee alongside more advanced objective diagnostic approaches and easy-to-follow treatment algorithms.
- Provides an easy-to-understand review of pathology with clear, concise text and high-quality illustrations.
- Demonstrates the importance and function of the ligaments and meniscus with exquisite anatomical illustrations and numerous biomechanical videos.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.