Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography, 10th Edition
- Offers practical, comprehensive coverage of real-world ECGs across a range of point-of-care settings, explaining not only how to interpret the data, but the implications of ECG findings for clinical management.
- Covers recent advances in pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator technology; myocardial ischemia and infarction; arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias and sudden cardiac arrest syndromes; drug toxicities; cardiac monitoring, including wearable devices; cardiomyopathies and COVID-19.
- Features nearly 300 high-quality illustrations, with an abundance of quick reference information highlights, including key pathophysiologic concepts, reminders, clinical pearls, and key points, as well as more than 250 review questions online.
- Discusses basic principles of electrophysiology in an easily understandable format for students and non-cardiologists.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.