Hagberg and Benumof’s Airway Management, 5th Edition
The only volume of its kind completely dedicated to airway management, this edition features:
- Well-illustrated and tightly focused coverage, with anatomical drawings, charts, algorithms, photos, and imaging studies for quick reference—many new to this edition.
- Key Points in every chapter, as well as up-to-date information on the latest ASA guidelines.
- Two new chapters covering Combination Techniques and Human Factors in Airway Management; all other chapters have been thoroughly revised to reflect current thinking and practice.
- A significantly expanded video library, including intubating the COVID-19 patient and new videos on ultrasonography of the airway.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.