Integrative Medicine, 5th Edition
- Explains how to make the best use of integrative medicine and the mechanisms by which these therapeutic modalities work. Keep you at the forefront of the trend toward integrative health care.
- Templated chapters make it quick and easy to find key information such as dosing, pearls. The Prevention Prescription, and Therapeutic Reviews that incorporates the Evidence vs Harm Icon.
- Uses the reliable SORT method (Strength of Recommendation Taxonomy) to provide evidence-based ratings, grading both the evidence and the relative potential harm.
- Thoroughly updated, ensuring that you remain well informed regarding the latest evidence.
- Contains 10 new chapters covering clinician resilience, supporting immunity, NASH/fatty liver, hair loss, rethinking the movement prescription, compassion practices, prescribing low-dose naltrexone, psychedelics, tapering off PPIs and opioids, as well as an expanded osteopathy chapter.
- Covers timely topics aimed at reducing the epidemics of polypharmacy and opioid overuse, as well as supporting immunity in the face of infectious diseases.
- Provides online access to multiple-choice questions for every chapter—perfect for board exam review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.