Learning Radiology, 5th Edition
Recognizing the Basics
- Uses a clear, conversational writing style—with a touch of humor. Explain what you need to know to effectively interpret medical images of all modalities.
- Teaches how to arrive at a diagnosis by following a pattern recognition approach. And logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Employs an easy-to-read, bullet-point format, including bolded key points and icons designating special content: Diagnostic Pitfalls, Really Important Points, Take-Home Points, and Weblinks.
- Features more than 850 high-quality illustrations, useful tables, case study questions, and teaching boxes throughout.
- Shares the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed author Dr. William Herring, a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, and fellows, as well as those in related fields such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud—as well as access bonus content, including new appendices covering the Discovery of X-rays, Diagnostic Radiology Signs, and Artificial Intelligence in Radiology; USMLE-style Q&A; 30 videos; and more.