Manson’s Tropical Diseases, 24th Edition
- Covers all of tropical medicine in a comprehensive manner, general medicine in the tropics, and non-clinical issues regarding public health and ethics.
- Serves as an indispensable resource for physicians who treat patients with tropical diseases and/or will be travelling to the tropics, or who are teaching others in this area.
- Contains a new section on 21st Century Drivers of Tropical Medicine, with chapters covering Poverty and Inequality, Public Health in Settings of Conflict and Political Instability, Climate Change, and Medical Product Quality and Public Health.
- Includes all-new chapters on Surgery in the Topics, Yellow Fever, Systemic Mycoses, and COVID-19.
- Covers key topics such as drug resistance; emerging and reemerging infections such as Zika, Ebola, and Chikungunya; novel diagnostics such as PCR-based methods; point-of care-tests such as ultrasound; public health in settings of conflict and political instability; and much more.
- Differentiates approaches for resource-rich and resource-poor areas.
- Includes reader-friendly features such as highlighted key information, convenient boxes and tables, extensive cross-referencing, and clinical management diagrams.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.