Neonatology Questions and Controversies: Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, 4th Edition
The thoroughly updated, full-color, 4th Edition of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine:
- Provides a clear management strategy for complications in premature infants resulting from hematologic and immunologic systems that are not yet fully developed, offering guidance based on the most up-to-date understanding of underlying pathophysiology.
- Places emphasis on controversial areas that can entail different approaches.
- Features the most current clinical information throughout, including challenging issues in neonatal hematology such as anemia, transfusions, jaundice, leukocyte counts, and thrombocytopenia.
- Includes new chapters on neonatal transfusion medicine, with in-depth evaluations of fetal and neonatal iron homeostasis and risk factors for iron deficiency, and up-to-date information on improvements in bilirubin assessment and management.
- Utilizes a consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily, and contains numerous charts, graphs, radiographic images, and photographs throughout.
- Offers the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume Neonatology Questions and Controversies set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Neonatal Hemodynamics
- Infectious Disease, Immunology, and Pharmacology
- Renal, Fluid, and Electrolyte Disorders
- The Newborn Lung