Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 2nd Edition
Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, 4th Edition
- Brings together a unique multidisciplinary team of authors including clinical radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and surgical oncologists who reflect team-based practice.
- Features an all-new chapter on head and neck imaging, authored by world experts in this complex area.
- Contains extensive updates throughout, including transformational state-of-the-art imaging modalities such as PET/CT, and the full range of traditional modalities, including multidetector CT (MDCT), ultrasound, and MR in conjunction with the latest advances in genetics, molecular oncology, and targeted therapies.
- Distills practical, up-to-date information into a concise and consistent format with key point summaries, algorithms, clear drawings, and full-color staging diagrams.
- Includes emerging options for care based on practice recommendations and evidence in the literature.
- Provides updated tumor staging information based on the AJCC Classification of Malignant Tumors, 8th edition.
- Highlights the text with 1,000 high-quality radiographic images: CT, MR, hybrid imaging (PET/CT, PET/MR), mammography, and ultrasound, as well as clear line anatomic drawings, graphs, and algorithms.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.