Orthodontics, 7th Edition
Comprehensive, cutting-edge content addresses contemporary orthodontic practice! Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 7th Edition. Provides an evidence-based approach to orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical techniques, including esthetics. Genetics, temporary anchorage devices, aligners, technology-assisted biomechanics, and much more. New to this edition are seven chapters. Covering topics like AI, maxillary expansion in adults, Class II correctors, and autotransplantation.
Newly authored chapters on orthognathic surgery and the craniofacial team, the periodontal-orthodontic interface, interdisciplinary treatment. And accelerated tooth movement, among others, address current perspectives. The 7th edition comes with access to an enhanced eBook version, which includes videos and additional visuals to show concepts difficult to explain with words alone. Readers can also find additional, online-only chapters and a fully searchable version of the text.
Respected editors Lee Graber, Katherine Vig, and Greg Huang are joined by new editor Pádhraig Fleming. Along with expert contributors from around the world. This text provides the most current and comprehensive collection of orthodontic knowledge, making it the go-to book for orthodontic residents and practitioners!
New to this edition
- NEW! Seven chapters cover topics such as AI, maxillary expansion in adults. Class II correctors, and autotransplantation. Newly authored chapters on aligners, orthognathic surgery, the periodontal-orthodontic interface. Interdisciplinary and computer-assisted treatment, temporary anchorage devices, and accelerated tooth movement, among others, address current perspectives.
- UPDATED! Relevant literature and evidence-based practices are featured throughout the text.
- NEW! Additional photos and illustrations visually reinforce key concepts and procedures.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a one-stop resource for the field of orthodontics. Including foundational theory and the latest on the materials and techniques used in today’s practice.
- Experienced, renowned editors lead a team of expert, international contributors to provide the most authoritative clinical practice and supporting science from the best and brightest in the industry.
- More than 3,400 images include a mixture of radiographs, full-color clinical photos. And anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatment, techniques, and outcomes.
- Detailed, illustrated case studies show the decision-making process, highlighting the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- Extensive references make it easy to look up the latest in orthodontic research and evidence-based information, and all references also appear online.
- Enhanced ebook, included with every print purchase, features a fully searchable version of the text and bonus online-only chapters, instructional videos, and more.