Plastic Surgery – Principles and Practice, 1st Edition
- Offers thorough coverage of facelift procedures, rhinoplasty, otoplasty and more, along with clinical pearls from masters in the field.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images including anatomical line art, case photos, and procedural operative photos.
- I Includes a superb selection of procedural videos of global experts performing key techniques within operating room and close-up clinical pearls.
- An ideal resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners in plastic surgery, as well as those in otolaryngology, vascular surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.