Principles of Neonatology, 1st Edition
- A highly templated format makes it easy to find exactly the information you need.
- Lavishly illustrated with photos, radiographs, drawings, and charts and graphs that clarify key concepts in a helpful and accessible way.
- Evidence-based focus ensures that only the most reliable treatment protocols and clear-cut, data-driven guidance are included.
- Coverage of all relevant topics in the NICU: skin lesions, congenital anomalies, architecture/development of neonatal intensive care units, pain control, anesthesia for newborn infants, and much more.
- Ideal for every member of the NICU team: neonatologists, neonatology fellows, residents, and neonatal nurses, as well as all other clinicians working in the NICU, including PAs, occupational therapists, respiratory therapists, and others.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.