Problem-Based Psychiatry, 1st Edition
Problem-Based Psychiatry is a comprehensive resource covering the key principles of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment of the full range of psychiatric disorders.
The text is highly engaging and interactive. It offers a unique patient-centred, multidisciplinary perspective, taking students through a series of narratives designed to prompt deeper understanding and learning.
Ideal for medical students and educators alike, this text will also be a valuable resource for doctors engaged in postgraduate training in psychiatry and other medical disciplines, as well as for the range of allied mental health professionals.
- 26 chapters designed for individual teaching sessions.
- Evidence-based treatment options for all major psychiatric disorders and presentations, including autism spectrum disorders, PTSD, gender dysphoria and schizophrenia.
- Problem-based format allows for learning in a real-world, practical context.
- Narratives and scenario-based learning to promote deep understanding
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.