Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Hair Restoration, 1st Edition
- Provides current, authoritative guidance on popular treatments including topical and systemic therapies, stem cell-based therapies, platelet-rich plasma, genomic therapies, microblading, nutritional supplements, energy-based treatments, emerging treatments, and hair transplant.
- Considers ethnic differences in hair.
- Contains up-to-date sections on evaluation of hair loss, minimizing and concealing hair loss, medical treatments for hair loss, procedural treatments for hair loss, and emerging therapies for hair loss.
- Features high-quality images and a video library demonstrating scalp micropigmentation, scar correction procedure, female pattern hair loss, scalp photography for patients with alopecia, and more..
- Includes procedural how-to’s, step-by-step advice on proper techniques, case studies, contraindications and managing complications, and pearls and pitfalls—all in a consistently templated, quick reference format.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.