Psychotic Disorders, 1st Edition
- Reflects current research, diagnosis, and treatment options for:
- Schizophrenia with Voices and Panic Anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Schizophrenia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Persecutory Delusional Disorder and Social Anxiety
- Delusional Depression and Melancholic Depression
- Bipolar I Disorder and Atypical Depression
- Substance Use Psychoses
- Medical Illness and Iatrogenic Psychoses
- Covers treatment options and outcomes with medication and psychotherapy.
- Includes sample patient interview approaches and/or biological tests for each diagnosis.
- Highlights symptoms, quasi-psychotic symptoms and secondary signs of the comorbidities when alone, and when in conjunction with psychosis.
- Reviews diagnosis-specific significance and contributory roles of neurotransmitters, hypofrontality, psychological trauma, and genetics.
- Enhanced eBook version allows access to entire book contents on most devices. Included free with book purchase, or purchase separately.