Rapid Review Pathology, 6th Edition
- Provides an integrated approach to learning in a concise, outline format, with an even greater focus on high-yield information for efficient study.
- Features full-color photographs, two-color schematics, and numerous summary tables that enhance your understanding of disease processes and improve your study experience.
- Contains completely revised and refocused content throughout, perfect for preparing for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2, or course exams.
- Provides 500 USMLE-style questions online, as well as Integration Links that provide access to additional images and schematics for further visual supplementation to key areas of the text.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.