Taylor and Hoyt’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 6th Edition
The Eye, 5th Edition
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and current imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways. Anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; pediatric cataracts; childhood glaucoma; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
- Contains five new chapters covering Imaging the Child’s Eye, Aniridia Syndromes, Mitochondrial Disorders, Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and 2, and Myasthenia Gravis.
- Includes a unique „practical problems“ section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations and a „how to“ perform strabismus surgery. The chapter with extensive step-by-step illustrations for complete visual guidance.
- Features more than 1,800 high-quality images and illustrations, including 600 new to this edition, that provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- Provides access to more than 50 narrated instructional video clips (nine are new!) depicting multiple diagnostic and surgical techniques, including the insertion of prosthetic eyes. Lensectomy, pediatric cataract extraction, complications during strabismus surgery, goniotomy, the removal of conjunctival tumors, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.