Thoracic Surgery Atlas, 2nd Edition
- Includes authoritative, experience-based observations to help guide you through details of complex procedures, avoid common problems, and manage complications when they occur.
- Features numerous high-quality, original color and tone drawings that depict the relevant anatomy and steps associated with each procedure.
- Expands coverage to include new areas of thoracic surgery, new and updated illustrations, and new content and references throughout.
- Provides new information on ERAS protocol summaries for perioperative care, consensus guidelines for essential steps in minimally invasive lung resection, new surgical approaches to mediastinal abnormalities, increased focus on VATS and robotic operations including uniportal surgery, new methods of treating thoracic outlet syndrome, new approaches to managing malignant ventricular arrhythmias through sympathectomy, more advanced techniques for pleurectomy for mesothelioma, and descriptions of a variety of newer muscle flaps for reconstruction.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.