Treatment and Management of Tropical Liver Disease, 1st Edition
- Includes a summary and tables with specific guidance on the diagnosis and management of each liver disease, enabling you to easily find the information you need.
- Contains a pathophysiology guide in every chapter to help you quickly determine the immune and epigenetic mechanisms that affect common liver diseases when they occur in tropical regions.
- Covers key topics such as liver flukes, tropical hepatosplenomegaly, and much more, all highlighted with ultrasound images, clinical photos, and full-color line drawings.
- Provides guidance on the interpretation and management of liver masses using imaging techniques commonly performed in resource-limited settings.
- Provides a unique, detailed review of essential information for hepatologists, global health specialists, and other clinicians who have an interest in this complex field.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.