Workbook for Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation, 8th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation, 8th Edition with this practical workbook! With chapters corresponding to the textbook by J. M. Cairo, this study tool provides activities and exercises to help you prepare for success on the NBRC examination. It offers a complete review of mechanical ventilation principles, and real-world scenarios help you develop critical thinking skills and apply concepts to the clinical setting. Easy to use, this review helps you focus on the textbook’s most important information.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest equipment and techniques presented in the 8th edition of the Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation textbook.
- Variety of learning activities helps you review content at the recall, application, and analysis levels, and includes crossword puzzles with key terms, critical thinking activities, NBRC-style multiple-choice questions, case study exercises, waveform analyses, and ventilation data analyses, as well as fill-in-the-blank, labeling, and short-answer questions.
- Correlation with Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation, 8th Edition features exercises directly tied to the learning objectives in each chapter of the textbook.
- Critical Thinking questions ask you to apply the content learned, featuring real-life scenarios and reinforcing the very difficult concept of mechanical ventilation with safe, simulated clinical practice.
- Workbook answers are provided on the textbook’s Evolve website.