Manual of Cardiac Intensive Care, 1st Edition
Nuclear Cardiology and Multimodal…
- Provides the information you need in the CCU, ICU or CICU to deliver high-quality care to increasingly complex and critically ill patients with CVD. Cardiac Intensive Care
- Covers important and emerging topics such as COVID-19, fulminant myocarditis, cardiogenic shock, cardiorenal syndrome, cardiac tamponade, acute aortic dissection, takotsubo cardiomyopathy, and much more. Cardiac Intensive Care
- Describes key procedures including arterial and radial central vascular access, temporary cardiac pacing, invasive hemodynamic monitoring, pericardiocentesis, and more.
- Covers a range of topics for effective practice including common misconceptions, clinical presentations, pathophysiology, management, and imaging.
- Includes more than 100 radiographic images, echocardiograms, ECGs, anatomic illustrations, and algorithms throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.