This book is intended for all who work in dentistry - students, trainees and practicing doctors. It consists of three parts:
In the first part, the authors present the most common lesions in the oral cavity, the changes in the maxillofacial region in the various systemic conditions and therapeutic rules in the treatment of patients with oral lesions.
The second part contains a brief review and recall of the most common changes in the oral cavity and subjective complaints of patients.
The third is the reference part - it explains terms, concepts, abbreviations.
The book is extremely well illustrated and will be helpful in making differential diagnoses for the different types of oral lesions.
LESIONS IN THE ORAL CAVITY
2. Red lesions
3. Pigment lesions
4. Papillary lesions
5. Besiculo-bullous lesions
6. Ulcerative lesions
7. Lesions on the tongue
8. Lesions on the lipsORAL MANIFESTATIONS OF COMMON DISEASES AND MEDICATION-INDUCED CONDITIONS
1. Oral manifestations in lung diseases
2. Oral manifestations in connective tissue diseases
3. Oral manifestations in kidney diseases
4. Oral manifestations in viral diseases
5. Oral manifestations in dermatological diseases
6. Oral manifestations in infectious diseases
7. Oral manifestations in drug-induced conditions
8. Oral manifestations in metabolic disorders
9. Oral manifestations in gastrointestinal diseases
10. Oral manifestations in hematological diseases
11. Oral manifestations in hypovitaminosisTHERAPEUTIC PROTOCOLS FOR LESIONS IN THE ORAL CAVITYSECOND PART
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CHANGES IN THE ORAL CAVITY
SUMMARY OF ORAL CHANGES AND SUBJECTIVE COMPLAINTS
TERMS AND CONCEPTS
Year – 2011
Publisher – Ivan Sapundjiev EOOD
Cover – Paperback
Pages – 296